Sunday 24 August 2014

My Pamper Evening Essentials!

After receiving so many bath bombs and bubble bars from lush for my birthday I have fallen in love with pamper evenings! So I thought I would tell you all my favourite things to use for when I want some 'chill' time!

1- Bath Explosions- A bath is never complete without a bath bomb (etc) which makes your bath turn multicoloured! This one is called 'Pop in the Bath'. Like everything in lush, it smells divine and creates the most amazing bubbles too!



2- Exfoliator- While the bath water is running I like to cleanse my face and then exfoliate. I love this Liz Earl one because its very gentle but still gets rid of all the dead skin- it leaves your skin silky smooth!



 3- Face mask- After exfoliating I put a face mask on. The
Sanctuary Spa 5 minute thermal detox mask is really good for calming down blemishes and redness. A thermal mask heats up on your face so it can really get deep down in those pores and remove all impurities! It's also now on 3 for 2 at boots!! If you have a busy schedule I would defiantly recommend this because it gives your skin a 30 minute facial in just 5 minutes.



4- Candle- Lily flame candles are my favourite! Verbena is a great summery scent as it smells like lemons and limes!






5- Magazine- After buying Company because Zoella was on the front I haven't missed a copy!




6- Book- At the moment I am reading I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. I have only just started reading this so I don't have a lot to say about it yet!


7- Phone/iPad- Depending on my mood I sometimes like to play games on my phone or tablet. My favourite at the moment is Godus.


8- Body wash- a classic


9- Fluffy Socks- I wear these all over the house! These are just from Primark because every pair of fluffy socks I buy have ripped. So when this pair rip I know I haven't spent that much money on them. These ones have seemed to have lasted longer than my accessorize ones too!

What are your essentials for a relaxing night in?



22 comments:

  1. i love that sanctuary mask!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a lovely post! I've been looking to invest in a good exfoliator, would you recommend the Liz Earle one?

    Lagerfeld Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I wouldn't say it is the best exfoliator out there but it's still pretty good. If you have more acne-prone skin i wouldn't recommend this as I think it would be too gentle but if you have normal/combination skin I would defiantly recommend it as it does't dry out your skin and still gets rid of all the dead skin! I hope that makes sense?! X

      Delete
  3. This was such a lovely post! I wish I could use bath salts and such but my skin is just far too sensitive! I really want to try the soap and glory body was though! Is it strongly scented and coloured? Just followed your blog :-) x

    socksandsparkless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It smells strongly of sweet limes and the colour is just white. It smells very 'zesty' too! The body wash seems to last for ages! I last purchased mine in December and I still have about 3 months of it left! I would defiantly recommend it and it is very gentle on your skin! X

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this post! I love wind down time like this. I really need to pay LUSH a visit and also need to give that face mask a try! Let me know how the book is, I'm always on the look out for new reads :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will do- it's really good so far! X

      Delete
  5. I have that Sanctuary face mask, it's amazing isn't it! I love how quick it is, perfect for a pamper night!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! You can almost feel it cleansing your skin! Aha! X

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the update that Company is out! *rushes off to the shops to buy it*
    love Laura
    www.cathaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bath bomb is so cute! I need to get me one of those for my next bath!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, never tried a thermal mask! Will definately be trying one. x

    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! Pamper evenings are my favourite I definitely don't get enough of them!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you! I think we all need more pamper evenings! X

      Delete
  10. I've nominated you for the liebster award! Check my post right here to see what you need to do. Sorry if you've already done it. Let me know if you do it (:

    http://adventure-fairytales.blogspot.sg/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Love, Eera

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your essentials. I too like to have a good book or just some old movies too watch with the candle light. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you! What's your favourite film? X

      Delete
  12. That's the loveliest post! Really like ur blog so I've just started following u! I would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog! Thanks

    LuluB xox

    LuluBxox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...