Sunday 7 September 2014

My Skin Care Saviours!

Hello! After going through months of changing my skin care routine I think I have finally found one that I love and have realised a change in my skin! Ho-ray!

Now, before I get started I just wanted to say that even though this worked for my skin it may not work for you because everybodys skin type is different! As I am 15 I do suffer with a few spots and some redness. My t-zone does get a little oil through out the day but apart from that my skin is combination/normal. So, the boring bit is over, lets get rocking! 


I cleanse my face using the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I don't have to bore you about how fabulous this product is-  I have always come back to it! If you wear heavy eye make-up I would suggest that you get a special eye makeup remover because it doesn't always break it all down. That said, it removes the rest of my make-up, it smells really lovely(calming scent?!) and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh! It also includes lots of natural ingredients! I just smooth it onto my face and remove it will a muslin cloth which I love because it gently exfoliates your face. If you don't have one you need to get one- there so good! I then splash my face with cold water to close all my pores. 

I  used to then use a toner but having ran out of my Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic I have never really purchased another one. My skin seems to be improving without it? So I just go straight to the very important stage of moisturising. I think it is so so important to get a good moisturiser to match your skin. Why? Because if you don't moisturise your skin will produce more oil which results in more spots. Moisturisers also helps add moisture back into your skin after washing it all away. I use the Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish one. I love the way that it isn't to heavy on my skin so it does't block my pores. If you have acne I would not recommend this because I think it would be too light. For skin that always has those few spots I would defiantly recommend this though! Even though it doesn't get rid of all your spots (nothing can!) it does calm redness and prevents those pesky blemishes! It isn't strongly scented and it includes lots of 'good' stuff and no perfumes, like all Simple products


I then use the Simple Spotless Skin Spot Zapper on my spots. This really helps calm redness and prevent spots. It claims that it 'zaps spots in 4 hours' I wouldn't say that is true but it defiantly calms down the spot. It's very light on my skin, so like I said before if you do suffer with acne I don't think this is for you. But I am not a skin expert so don't quote me on that!!
Twice a week I exfoliate and use a face mask. I use the Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator and the Sanctuary 5-minute thermal mask in between cleansing and moisturising. If you want to know more go check out my Pamper Essentials post because I have mentioned them there too.
 

That's it! I think the key is to keep it simple! Try to only put things on your skin that you would eat. I know that sounds weired and I wouldn't want to eat any of these products, but if I had to choose between a brand which contain lots of chemicals and simple/liz earle I would much prefer to eat simple/liz earle products! Do you get me? I don't know how you can ramble on a blog post but I think I may have just done! Shut up Polly! 

Aha! Hope you liked it!

Bye! X  

13 comments:

  1. I love the Simple face care range, they work wonders for my skin! Great post :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always find them so reliable and there products are so inexpensive! X

      Delete
  2. I love Simple, they work great on my skin... I love their moisturizer!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved the Simple range, you've got some great products here. I think I'd like to try something Liz Earle
    holley-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defintly recommend liz earl cleanse and polish- i am always coming back to it! X

      Delete
  4. Lovely reviews! I'd really like to try the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. It seems like a great product! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helpful post, I haven't used Simple products in ages, but I used to use them regularly in my skin routine.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would defintly recommend simple- they have very reliable products! X

      Delete
  6. These products look good. Luckily I don't have any problems with my skin so I use just the basic daily cream, but I'm always worried that some of skin care products will make my skin red or I'l have more pimples.thank you for your comment on my blog,

    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I have not tried these products! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm literally trialing those Simple products too. Great post!
    I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Come check out the post and what you have to do next! http://stephsilverlining.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...