Monday 29 December 2014

FOR THE WARMER WINTER DAYS













I am wearing 
Skirt | Miss Selfridges Petite (not available but here is a similar one)
Shoes | Cocorose
Bag | Longchamp
Necklace | Family friend

This outfit is definitely for the more warmer winter days! I paired a stripy long-sleeved top with a black skater skirt for a casual, effortless look. I popped on some ballet pumps and voila! I ended up putting some tights on though because it was colder than I thought!

I have been in love with Zara recently- I love the way that there are so many different styles to choose from in there! Long-sleeved tops are going to be my go-to when it comes to spring. You can wear them when its not cold another for a full on fluffy coat but too cold to just wear a short sleeved t-shirt. 

Hope you liked my first outfit post and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I liked putting it all together. Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...