Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello! I was thinking of doing the tmi tag but when the lovely Little Miss Wallflower nominated me to do the beauty blogger tag I thought I would do that instead as a mid-week post. 





1- Is your hair naturally curly or straight? | To be honest with you I have no clue what my hair is. One minute I wake up and its gone really curly and other times wavy and then straight. It's very confusing!

2- Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon? | Neither, I have never dyed my hair and I don't want to. 

3- Do you wear the same style every day or change it? | This is meaning hair styles, right? Hmm.. when I was younger I used to do loads of cool stuff with my hair but now its either in a pony tail, bun or mostly just naturally down. When its down I either pin my hair a quarter up or just pin a bit to the side- that is if I have time! 

4- Do you do your own manicure/pedicure or at a salon? | I can't even remember the last time I had a manicure and I have never had a pedicure either! I just stick with basic block colour which I do myself. If I was to have a manicure I thought get it done at a salon.

5- How often do you change your nail polish? | I go to a school which doesn't allow nail polish. During the summer holidays though it completely varies, it depends on how bothered i can change it and how much time i have.

6- Do you polish your toe nails in the winter or just in the summer? | Just summer but if I am going to a special occasion or a holiday in the winter than I will paint them. 

7- How long does it take to do your makeup? | No longer than 10-12 minutes. 

8- What do you do first? Face or eyes? | Face. Well, you may know, from the post I did about my current make-up that I like to avoid my eyes because they are so sensitive! For special occasions or days when my eyes aren't that sensitive though I would put some eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on! 




9- Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need? | I have started a collection. But if I had to decide between something I needed and something I wanted for my collection then I would always buy the need thing first! Duhr! 

10-  How often do you wear false lashes? | Never, I would like to try lash extensions though one day. 

11- Do you where a full face of make-up everyday? | Does anyone? 

12- Do you where makeup when you are home alone or with family? | I don't where makeup if I am home alone or with my family at home. I do wear makeup when meeting extended family or just going out with my family. 

13- Will you leave the house without makeup? | No 

14- How many high-end make-up products do you have? | Umm.. I don't know? It would take many days to tidy through my 'beauty draw'. I am only 15 so I won't have a massive amount! 

15- Do you plan your OOTD the night before or while you are getting dressed? | If I am going to a big occasion or going on holiday than I do but for a normal day I just decide while I am getting dressed. For school days I have to wear uniform. 





16- How often do you change your handbag? | It varies but at the moment I have just purchased an expensive longchamp back pack so I will be sticking with that for a while! I love it!! 

17- What time do you wake up and go to sleep? | School- I would like to say i go to bed at 10pm but probably 11pm. My alarm is set for 6:40pm. No school or outing- 11:30pm and 9-11am. 

18- How often or when do you work out? | Umm.. I hike with my family a lot and sometimes play a bit of badminton/tennis/ping-pong in the garden and in our village. I don't have a set timetable! Oops! 

19- Left or right handed? | Right

20- How tall are you? |5ft 3

21- Do you speak any foreign languages? | I can not speak any language fluently but I can speak French and a bit of Spanish, Swedish and Welsh. 

22- How many pets do you have? | None, and never have. I would love guinea pigs or hens! 



23- How often are you on blogger? | Well I am obviously on either Saturday/Sunday or Wednesday because I publish my posts then and nearly always write them then as well. I check comments, e-mails and bloglovin' everyday on my phone. 

24- Do you read comments on blogs? | On my blog I read every single comment. On others I sometimes do or normally I would just scan through them.

25- Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? | A mental note but if I know I won't be going shopping soon I will write it on my phone or in my note book. 

26- How did you come up with your blog name? | I was thinking of pollywood or pollgu but decided to go for pollywally because it rhymed, it was easy to remember and it was fun. 

27- What camera do you use for your photographs? | FinePixe J12

28- Do you have a phone? | Yes, iPhone 5

29- How often do you clean your house? | I clean my bedroom every week and our cleaner does most of the house. 

30- What's your favourite colour? | Sky blue

31- Do you swear? | Nope

32- What are you doing for the rest of your day? | Going to meet up with one of my dad's friends because she has just had a baby. Last minute summer holiday homework. 

I tag: You! And 2 of my favourite bloggers: Jenny and Alice 

Remember to let me know when you have done it so I can go and read it! I will be back on Saturday/Sunday with a skin care routine. Thank you! 

Bye! X 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Polly! This is such a lovely little tag! Really nice to get to know you a little bit better through the questions! Thank you for nominating me lovely and saying that I am one of your favourite bloggers that's so sweet! Will definitely do the tag soon! Thank you lovely :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank youu- I appreciate it a lot!! Can't wait to read your next post! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post, always nice to know a blogger better. xx

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post,dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and this is a great post! :)
    I have also tagged you to do the 'Autumn Tag'! :)
    You can find the questions here http://pritixc.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-autumn-tag.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just read your autumn tag and it's lovely! Will do the tag soon! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...