Thursday 1 January 2015

NEW YEAR NAILS

Rimmel London Rita Ora- Lose Your Lingerie
Sally Hansen- Razzle Dazzle
 I don't know if these nails are too sparkly or not? But I thought you could never go too sparkly for the party season?! I am in love with the Rimmel London nail polishes- especially this colour! I wore this so much last year and whenever I wore it I always got so many compliments about it. I have never tried any of Sally Hansen's nail polishes only there nail care and I was really impressed. In one coat it covers your nails with glitter. Both these nail polishes also dry pretty quickly too. There staying power is okay- it probably stays un-chipped for about 3-5 days. 

What's your favourite nail polish?


You may also like....
You may also like...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...