Sunday 16 November 2014

Pretty Pink Paint


All products are available at Boots
(Above: 2-coats)

Recently I have been on the hunt for a nudish/pinkish nail paint and after starting a bit of a collection I thought I would show you.
My favourite has to be the Rimmel London Rita Ora Nail Polish as it applies really easily and quickly. I have always been a big fan of the Rimmel London 60 Secs collection- there is such a good range of colours too! I wouldn't say that it drys in 60 seconds but whenever I where it I always get lots of compliments. It has the tiniest shimmer in it too. For more shimmer I tend to opt for etheral. It is basically the same just with more shimmer and sparkle!
Another of my favourites is the Barry M Nail Paint (Aquarium). I love this range because it looks like you have spent way more time on your nails then you actually have. Over the summer I was wearing this none stop, especially when I went on holiday. It looks so cool when you are in the sea or just chilling on the beach. I also love that Barry M have so many different ranges; matte, gelly, silk..... (the list goes on) and whenever I go into boots there always seems to be a different colour or a different collection. It applies easily, goes opaque in one coat and is so glittery! That said, the nude shade didn't rock my boat. It didn't go opaque and when it dried lots of air bubbles started building up in it but I suppose not everything is perfect! I was really disappointed with the Models Own one as well. It was very similar to the Barry M nude as it was very 'gluppy' and transparent. Hay ho!
What is your favourite nail polish?










4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...