Wednesday 5 November 2014

the tmi tag


Hello! As a mid-week post I thought I would do a quick tag so yeah!

What are you wearing? | My pyjamas because I'm so stylish! 

Ever been in love? | Nope

Ever had a terrible breakup? | Nah

How tall are you? | 5ft 4

How much do you weigh? | I have no idea

Any tattoos? | Nope

Any piercings? | Nope nope no

OTP? | I don't think i actually have one! I know that is probably bad. Hay ho!

Favourite show? | At the moment Strictly Come Dancing

Favourite bands? | Maroon 5, The Noisettes, Abba?? 

Something you miss? | Primary school and this residential me and all my friends went on. 

Favourite songs? | They are changing all the time but at the moment Never forget you, all of me, I know I'm not the only one. 

How old are you? | 15

Zodiac sign? | Cancer

Qualities you look for in a partner? | ambitious, happy, funny, caring, relaxed

Favourite quote? | I can think of so many but my favourite at the moment is : "Don't regret anything because at one time that was exactly what you wanted"

Favourite actor? | Meryl Streep

Favourite colour? | Sky blue

Loud music or soft? | Soft

Where do you go when you are sad? | Home, to my family

How long does it take you to shower? | 10-15 minutes

How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? | From waking up to leaving the house minimum 1hour 15 mins, preferable 1 1/2 hour- 2 hours.

Ever been in a physical fight? | Nope, I don't think so.

Turn on? | Laughter and ambition (good looking?? mwhaha)

Turn off? | Smoking

The reason I made a blog? | I have been getting very anxious recently so this has really helped me get it off my mind and has acted like a little friend. 

Fears? | The dark

Last thing that made you cry? | Friendships

Last time you said you loved someone? | This morning when I said goodbye to my mum when I went to school.

Meaning behind your blog name? | Umm... It kinda rhymed? I will probably hate it in a years time! Hay ho! Ahaha!

Last book you read? | The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

The book you are currently reading? | I Capture the Castle

Last show you watched? | TOWIE

Last person you talked to? | My mum

The relationship between you and the last person you text? | My friend, Amelia

Favourite food? | Pizza

Place you want to visit? | The world

Last place you were? | Country: Portugal. Room: Sitting room ??

Do you have a crush? | Well that would be telling :]

Last time you kissed someone? | Never

Last time you were insulted? | I try not to remember insults

Favourite flavour of sweets? | All of them! Blackcurrent? 

What instrument do you play? | Flute and I used to play piano. 

Favourite piece of jewellery? | My 'P' necklace which my dad got me for christmas a few years ago. 

Last sport you played? | Netball

Last song you sang? | All of you

Favourite chat-up line? | Sorry, I'm boring, i don't have a favourite!! 

Have you ever used it? | Noooooooo

Last time you hung out with someone? | Saturday (or just school?)

Who should answer these questions next? | YOU! 

I know this was a long one but hope you liked it! 

Polly X

Let's be pen palls- pollywallyblog@gmail.com 

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tag, I love reading all the answers cause it's lovely to get to know you better! I wish I play the piano, it's the one thing that I have always wanted to learn. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this tag, this is the first time I've seen it. Blackcurrent is the best sweet flavour!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...