Saturday 1 November 2014

Primer Perfection?



Hello! This drugstore primer proves a lot of things! It claims that it smooths, resurfaces, brightens, mattifies and protects your skin so I was so excited to try this out. It is okay but I suppose for  £6.99 it's great. This primer keeps my make-up on my face all day. Surprisingly, i didn't think it made my make-up apply more easily though. After applying the Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Pro Primer it left a 'oilyness' on my fingers however it does help matiffy your face throughout the day(even though I wouldn't risk just using this and no powder). Like I said, it does not feel oily on your face and leaves your skin feeling quite moisturised and smooth. However, I felt, this product didn't make my pores less visible. Even though I don't think I will repurchase this product again, it defiantly wasn't bad and didn't make me break out. 

What is your perfect primer? 

5 comments:

  1. I have never used a primer before and in the search for a decent drugstore one...will give this a miss though Thanks for the review. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I can't find a fab drugstore primer! X

      Delete
  2. I have oily skin and found this made it worse, but i do use Rimmels Stay Matte primer which is great for my skin type x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will defiantly try that out- thanks! X

      Delete
  3. don't you just love finding great drugstore products that work?!! Rimmel has definitely been on point with their products recently

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...