Saturday 17 January 2015

BLUSHING?



MUA Blusher in Bon Bon | Superdrug

I have never tried anything from MUA before but when I saw this for £1 I just couldn't resist. I had been on a hunt to find a drug store blusher with no shimmer and I think this is the one. It is very highly pigmented- you only have to tap your brush in it and you will already have enough. It's perfect for everyday- especially for school- as it doesn't have any shimmer and looks completely natural. Staying power is okay but if I want it to stay all day I would have to reapply it throughout the day. However, apart from that, for a few pounds I don't think you can go wrong!


Have you tried any MUA products- I have heard the primer is really good? What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...