Saturday 10 January 2015

THE BEST LIPBALM EVER



BURT'S BEES Lip Balm can be purchased at Boots
I have loved this lip balm for ages- it's sooo good! It is 100% natural and includes vitamin E, peppermint and obviously bees wax. Whenever my lips feel dry then I put this on and, in no time at all, they are back to normal. You don't have to keep applying it throughout the day because it almost works if you only use it once! As soon as you put this on your lips they go all tingling- it feels like you can actually feel it working. It's also perfect for under lipstick. It makes your lips feel and look healthy. It isn't too thick either which I have found with many lip balms. However the flavoured ones aren't as good so I would defiantly recommend getting the original! It may be slightly expensive for a drug store lip balm but it is far the best!

Have you tried any burt's bees products? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...