Sunday 25 January 2015

BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB


This was one of the first products that I brought from LUSH and I wasn't disappointed. If you haven't heard of this it's basically a exfoliator for your lips. I only use this when my lips are chapped because I find that this can be sometimes very drying so whenever I use it I always have to apply a lip balm after wards. This lip scrub does make your lips very smooth though and smells divine (like all lush products). It also tastes really good- I always dry not to eat it off my lips because you are, pretty much, eating the dead skin off but it is just too tempting! aha! As you probably know, this is made with lots of natural goodness, no harmful chemicals and only includes 6 ingredients which I think is super important!
 
Have you tried any lip scrubs? What did you think? What's the popcorn flavour like?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...