Monday 5 January 2015

GIRL ONLINE


Girl Online (By Zoe Sugg aka Zoella)
I was given this book from Father Christmas and I finished it a few days ago so I thought I would do a quick review on what I thought about it! At my primary school we used to do 2 stars and a wish where we would give two things we liked about our work and one thing we didn't like (improvement). So I am going to do just that...

 ★ | This book was so easy to read! It may have been because it was written in a 'blog' style or because it's ranged at a younger audience to me but I couldn't put it down! Also the chapter sizes are really short which I like because no matter how much time you have, you always will have time to quickly read a chapter or two!

★ |  When I was reading this book it kept reminding me a Zoe. I don't really know why but if I had read this, without knowing who the author was, I would have guessed Zoe. I love books which remind you of the author because it makes them unique and individual. She included so many different issues about adolescence too which I think is really nice because it raises awareness of them (eg. anxiety, spots, boys, friendship, relationships)

☁ | This would have probably made the story boring but I thought it was a little unrealistic. It's very much a girly chic flick book, which I suppose isn't a bad thing, but I would have liked it to be in more depth- If that makes sense? I bit more 'grit'. Ahaha!

That said I can't wait to read book two this year (that sounds really weird- 2015!)  and I can really see this book turning into a film one day!

Have you read this book? What do you think? What's your favourite book?  
 
 
You may also like...
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...