Monday 19 January 2015

LIZ EARLE SUPERBALM

Liz Earle Superbalm | Liz Earle


If you follow by blog you will know how obsessed I am with Liz Earle! Today's pick is their superbalm- it is defiantly super! I mainly use it on my lips but occasional on my nails and cuticles too. It's very moisturising and includes lots of natural goodness. The 5g pot is very useful to just chuck in your bag when you are about to leave too. It isn't 'floral scented' or something which is really highly scented which I am not to keen on. This smells very neutral (if that makes sense) and not overpowering. The only down side is that I find it has a rather 'oily' feel which is completely fine if you are wearing it on its own but as a lipstick primer it isn't. That said, it isn't too thick. 

Have you tried any Liz Earle products? Which one is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...